Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lost in cyber-land!

My old blog appears to be lost in space. I can see it, but I can't edit it. User error, I am sure! I think I posted a link to it. Where else can you go to find the exciting pictures of Cooper wearing diapers after eating a bottle of fish oil capsules?

Speaking of Cooper - he continues to be a wonderful dog, except for when it comes to what he will eat. Anything, really. Recent adventures include just this week, a box of Thin Mints. A few weeks ago, he ate a bottle of multi-mega sports vitamins for men that my college aged son left on the floor. We had to call poison control over that one. Two days before that, he ate a bottle of kitty vitamins that same son left on the counter. We were glad when he went back to college.

Knitting - been very busy but I am at work now so will post pictures later. After April 17th later. It is tax season until then. And I love those pesky taxes, I do! They are what help pay for the yarn!

No comments: